Monday, September 20, 2010

written by Marcia to me...thank you

“I believe it in my soul and have shared it many times with Summer that she is not going through this because of anything she did or anything she has to learn. Rather it is for all of us around her to learn compassion, love and the joy of living in the moment.”
 
You said it perfectly........from the very beginning I knew.....this is about....LOVE.......this is about what can I LEARN. 
 
Summer is my teacher, my healer, for the first time, in long time.........I started taking care of Marcia, I did that by going to Reiki sessions with Summer.  I myself am a Reiki Practitioner....however, receiving has not been big on my priority list.  During my Reiki II training, I was paired with Summer...........Giving Reiki to Summer was like have the SUN RISE on my heart.  It was in the giving..........I RECEIVED!  Because of Summer's heart, I sought out her classes and Reiki treatments.  Every time I laid on the bed in Summer's healing room.....my LIFE was transformed.  
 
I will never forget the last time I went to see her..... she had been working with me about letting go of my opinion about Money, Kids, My Corporate Job.........I melted, I changed, I surrendered.........EVERY TIME!  The last time I saw her.....at the end of the session, Summer got up on the table with me.....I was sitting there in easy pose.....she hoppd on and sat there in front of me.....took my hands in her hands.....and told me...its back, the cancer is back and she proceeded to share her heart.....share her options.   I remember thinking....how can this be.....how can this woman who has totally infused me with Love and Light...Not be healthy....not be Immortal....she is that for me.........she is an Angel........and I will NEVER know... how it is supposed to be....Summer is Magick...she is a ray of light into my Soul....I don't even recognize what she is teaching me...she may not........but nevertheless....thru Summer.........Life is LOVING ME!
 
XOXOXO marcia


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful. She says what I'm sure so many of us don't really know how to articulate. Love you so much.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers