Monday, September 13, 2010

feeling a little better

coming out of the severe nausea although last night was a challenge ...I know I'm feeling better since I want to change all of the furniture around and do laundry...so funny what makes me feel good...I think I would like to try to start working next week...I need to contact my employers to see how that works for the wonderful subs who have been stepping in...I would like to teach Blend only one day per week for a while...tuesdays at 9:15 am...I would like to start next week...I'll confirm by emails and blog...not tomorrow...9/21...let me know how that sounds for those of you who are regulars...

Back to the high alert ...Please do not come to visit or attend any classes that I teach if you are symptomatic for any reason...or if you have recently been exposed to any virus ...I have to be extra careful due to the side effects of chemo...thank you for this awareness as this will allow us to be together again...

Love to you...
Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers