Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Teaching schedule confirmed

Dear Yoga Friends,

I now have had several weeks to get used to the side effects from chemo and I feel like I can safely add a few classes back into my schedule.
Please do not come to class if you are sick or have recently been exposed to sickness...this will allow me to continue to work while in treatment.

YOGA schedule
Monday nights starting September 20 ...next week
Yoga vista 6pm
Thursday nights starting September 23 ...next week
Soul of Yoga 5:30 pm
Soul of Yoga has created a donation night toward my healing expenses and all donations for this class will help me pay my medical bills
More info coming about this special class


BLEND / pilates ...yoga and resistance equipment
Indigo Village
Tues only for now
9:15 am
starting September 20...next week
$15 per class
check or cash to Summer Autio

Please visit my blog for more schedule info www.theinnerhouse.blogspot.com
Please visit my website for detailed class descriptions and more www.theinnerhouse.us

I was recently interviewed for an article in Coast News...it will be printed this Friday...pick up a copy of coast news this friday!!!!
Love to you,

1 comment:

  1. Wooo hooo Im way too excited that you are starting up classes again. Yay :)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers