Sunday, September 5, 2010

still sharing MOM joy

Still sharing from the Easter sunday photo shoot...compliments of my friend and brilliant photographer Barbara...now living in OREGON...miss you Barbara...

The last few days have been full of appreciation for the small little steps and the moments of energy ...so much I want to do ...honoring my energy...moments of energy and then rest....

I think I've gained a few pounds back...my  strategy is working...yeah!!! Almost ready to go back on the veggie juices ...it has been so much fun eating organic potato chips with avocado and nut butters...soon to be a memory as I don't want to eat like that unless I have to...I was 100 lbs...maybe I'm at 105???? I hope so!!!

So much love showing up with amazing food deliveries and water for chocolate infusions of love and heart felt emotions...if you haven't seen that movie from years ago...it is a must see...

I would like to exercise a bit but I'm still so weak... a little bit at a time...next week is filled with blood tests...Dr Bahahdor visit ( lucky me) and starting cycle 2 of chemo next Friday...my biopsy results should be in by then so I may be on a new chemo regimen ...

I can feel myself teaching again soon as I feel the energy of the treatment ...at least once per month would be great if not more...we can all come together to celebrate movement and life force...

Small steps...BIG appreciation!!!!

Love to all....

1 comment:

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers