Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I'm sorry...

Dear Friends,

The other day I meant to be light hearted when I said so what's up ...you don't want to be interviewed...and so on ...I hurt some feelings of some wonderful loving friends...I didn't mean to do that...I rarely use humor this way and now I know why...it's so easy to take out of context...I'm sooooooooooooooo sorry for any harm I've caused...I only have deep love and appreciation for all you have done for me and my words hurt a few of you...please forgive me...I will do better to check my intention and meaning behind my words and try to not cause harm...for those of you whom this has hurt ...please remember my heart and know I have just made a mistake...if you need to talk to me about it...contact me...I love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers