Tuesday, August 31, 2010

my son and I on Easter Sunday

This was a spontaneous inspired gift from my friend Barbara and although I was resistant to shooting that day...moments before I had to get ready to make decisions about my treatment plan...I am forever grateful for having these moments caputured...

This is my son and I love him more than I'll ever be able to express...I feel his heart and love and I feel his incredible potential to participate in this world ...this crazy mixed up world for so many young adults trying to find their way!!!

I love you Shea...thank you for giving me you!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Summer.
    What a wonderful and treasured photo! Shea is quite a handsome young man. And you....you are always beautiful.
    Love and hugs - Isabelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)))))))))))) Another wonderful photo! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL PICTURE!! you can see all the love

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers