Wednesday, June 15, 2011

day by day

I can't believe it's already Wednesday...still coming off of the detox regimen...I should be at 1/2 of a pill by tomorrow every 4 hours...the next step is to change the time duration from 4 hours to 5 hours to 6 hours and then done...by the weekend I should be off of the regular pain meds and then it will be time to reduce the patch slowly every 3 days ...it has been quite the experience...Thank you to some of my Blend class friends who were able to come and visit...I have missed you all so much...it will be good to see the rest of you next time...thank you so much for all of the love...the ache in my heart from not teaching and showing up to classes is so strong...I ache for so much right now...I ache for my life as I knew it...it's all about learning to surrender to what is...such a strong lesson regarding attachment...I have the tools....and yet...the feeling...ugh...so strong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers