Wednesday, June 8, 2011

kind words from James Donavon

Another beautiful expression from James Donavon...haven't met him in person yet...it feels like I've known him a lifetime...


"Just want you to know, I'm with you on every breath with the conviction that persistence such as you've been showing for so long will soon be rewarded.

Like getting a jet airplane off the ground, it takes so much torque to provide the necessary lift...which can be achieved only when that level is reached.

I sense that the necessary "lift" for you is finally at hand.

I could say hang in there, but that is second nature for you.

Remember, it's always darkest before the storm.

Rainbows and blue skies are in the forecast for you.

Every day you are a day closer.

If this appears to be a miracle, it's really not. It's just another example of how the human spirit and persistence can combine to triumph over any adversity!"

Admiringly yours,

Jim Donovan

1 comment:

  1. He is so right and so eloquently says what I think all the time! Beautiful. I love you.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers