Wednesday, June 8, 2011

getting through the detox and chemo

I'm still having to take a significant amount of drugs so I can start to ween myself back down around Sunday ...will still be on some type of drug therapy for several weeks as it takes that long to detox ...the hope is for all drugs to be minimized. More diagnostic tests will be done the end of June...the best news is that I'm responding well to the chemo other than my feet.

As medical bills keep coming in I am reminded how incredible the community has been in regards to  the donations most recently...it's the only way I have been able to survive...I have to continue to trust that all will be provided for...the act of giving and receiving will be honored and as I continue to love and give ...it will also come back around for me as well...

I have done well with the 3rd cycle of chemo...I could share small details of this and that but overall...I'm ok in this moment. My feet are slowly improving...my g tube site is healing...the hardest part is staying in the moment...the what ifs start to enter my brain and the suffering begins to scream at me...I know a lot of my feelings are the intense side effects of the drugs...

it will be ok..thank you for your love...I can't say it enough...please know I'm always here for you too!

I'm still on the TPN...liquid nutrition...so now I'm down to one bag attached to my body 14 hours per day...then I get a little freedom...I was attached to 3 tubes/bags...very grateful for that freedom.. I have also been adding a little bit more food...just a wee bit...organic baby food...purred soup ect...just a few spoonfuls...the plan is to come off of the TPN too!!! I just have to be able to replace 1300 calories with adequate nutrition...

Until the next report...love love love every moment...love love love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers