Saturday, June 11, 2011

stable

stability is my friend ...one moment at a time is all I keep saying and it's all I can be and do and feel...so many positives...

Good news...we have been given permission to stay throughout the year instead of having to move in August...it's a HUGE relief...now...back to purging room to room and sending items to charity and the dump...over the next several months as I get stronger...the detox will be ongoing for a while...slowly coming down from them taking me back up ( the drugs)...g tube site is almost healed...fullness in belly is stable ...not gone just better than yesterday...I'll take it...

I miss everyone...I miss you ...I miss teaching ...I miss yoga in a group...I miss you all so much!!!!

I love you!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome you don't have to move! I miss you and love you too!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers