Thursday, June 2, 2011

does it ever let up?

My pain pump needle site started bleeding today...nurse just came out to fix it and change it to the other arm again...I just need a few days to catch my breath...g tube site is still good...I'm responding well from having it removed...just found out a 30 year old woman is signing into hospice with the nurse who came to help me...she had kidney cancer 3 years ago...was with hospice...went into remission...left hospice...now the cancer came back and spread ...she doesn't have long to live...so many of us wanting to stay alive...wanting to share with our loved ones...I just feel love...it's all about love...it's the nourishment I need to receive and the nourishment I must give...LOVE

2 comments:

  1. You are soooo loved and have given so much love to so many.
    I love you dearly, Ali

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers