Monday, June 14, 2010

3rd shot on Saturday...

My friend/nurse gave me my 3rd shot on Saturday afternoon and although she was great at it...I became very sick a few hours later...it lasted throughout the night and then slowly improved on Sunday...it's a good thing to respond this way ...at least it's what I'm told...

I feel so many things right now about my life...about how I'm going to live and then I feel  a sense of accepting and the peace that comes after being scared ...I can't always rely on what I feel so I'm teaching myself to go with what is...it's to be expected...to be a bit scared and then to be ok again...it's a lot to take in ...a lot to do ..the treatments are a full time job and I need more time to adapt...in Mexico it was 12 hours per day of non-stop treatments...and now ...for me it's 5-7 hours of staying with the commitment to see this through...

thank you for all that you do to support me...I hear your voices of love and care and it keeps me going...the text messages...the responses to my blog ...the emails...the loving messages...thank you for not forgetting about me...I  miss teaching...I miss working ...and yet...I need to rest...I just want to say thank you for now....much love everyone...hope to see you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers