Saturday, June 12, 2010

...a bit overwhelmed...

Trying to adapt to my home program and get used to the treatment protocol and adding life back in the mix...it's a bit overwhelming but I think it's doable...it's a full time job...had a little meltdown today...giving myself moments of losing it and then it's back to refocus...I get my 3rd shot later today...maybe that is what is giving me some stress...I don't really care for shots...especially the kind with long needles and pain...oh well...bring on the bravery ...love to all

2 comments:

  1. Bravery has always been your badge...next to love...I stand in believing for the greatness of your life with you Summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you ARE brave. Pushing on, despite the fear. That's what courage and bravery is, and you just embody that. For me, when something hurts, I just repeat in my head, "it doesn't hurt..." and it really does seem to help. I love you.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers