Thursday, June 3, 2010

Day 11 in Mexico Thursday

I was supposed to get my vaccine today ...I thought...and then it turns out it's really tomorrow...I was supposed to go tonight and have a Reiki Healing and I decided that too many things are back to back scheduled...even if they are good things...I needed a break from structure ...so after dinner I came back to my room and took a needed shower and rest...so here I am ...getting ready to come home ...planning and preparing and excited and ready...I could stay here another week...I'm coming back in one month for more testing...

So many good things...already saying good by to certain staff who won't be here when I leave on Sunday...already shedding happy " I'll miss you tears"

Love to all...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers