Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day 9 in Mexico...Monday

A great day today...

I woke up feeling queasy from the shot and then I improved very quickly...I get another shot on Thursday...

I had treatments all day and the great news is that my ex-husband and friend and my son ( his Dad) came for a day visit today...even though we could only visit a few minutes at a time...the great part is that the main Dr. ....Dr. Tony....gave a lecture...first time since I've been here...and they were able to attend with me...

Then after more treatments we took a short walk on the boardwalk and took pictures ...and made more memories. I think Shea was relieved that he didn't need to come and be the caregiver as he had so anxiously offered prior to me coming here...although it's a great place for me here...it would be very boring for someone as a caregiver...

Starting to plan my home care and getting organized for what must be continued for 3 months straight without a break in routine...then another check up...

love to all

1 comment:

  1. wow. with all your planning... it's such an inspiration to me. makes me feel more like what I have left to do and deal with, is very doable. If you can do your stuff, I can definitely do my stuff. love you.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers