Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sunday...day after shot...#5

Greetings ...

I so much wanted to be at the fundraiser at Lululemon this morning but the after shot malaise does not inspire me to be social...I am there in spirit ....ALWAYS.
Looking forward to resurfacing later in the day...maybe a cup of tea out in the world a bit later....so much love to all of you participating today....it feels so good ...it is so wonderful to reciprocate the love...

This shot was the easiest of them all....even though......looking forward to the next batch of vaccines being harvested as we speak....first round of vaccines down...it's unknown how many more shots I get to have....so far ...so good...

Many of you have been asking me what my treatments are ...

Here is a brief list of what I do....more to come ...more details later...I have to get back to my treatments...

  • infrared light sauna
  • Hyperthermia 
  • ultrasound
  • laser
  • infrared lamp therapy
  • light therapy
  • clay pack
  • coffee enemas
  • vaccine therapy
  • light activator
  • oxygen therapy
  • nutritional supplements
  • aloe therapy
  • alkaline water therapy
  • meditation
  • yoga 
  • qigong
and more!!!

Each therapy takes about 1hour give or take...
Sounds like a spa day...not so spa like when it's a 10-12 hour per day regimen...still...feeling very positive about this alternative approach...there is much more to the program than it sounds listing it simply like this...I'll continue to share as I feel I can...

Love to all,
Namaste,
Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers