Saturday, June 5, 2010

Day 13 in Mexico Saturday

only one more day to go and I'm feeling mixed emotions...part of me wants to stay and continue here...the other part of me needs to go home and start integrating this home care...it's a huge commitment and I have to be diligent...so options...

symptoms from the shot have improved....

need to pack and check out early am then spend the entire day completing my treatments and then home in the evening...probably getting home around 9 ish...so much to do to set up my home care and continue my treatments immediatly...some start again tomorrow night when I get home...WHEW...5-6 hours a day at least...it will all come together...

so many tears saying goodbye...I'll be back here in one month for a check up and more tests ...tweaking the treatment if needed

so many good stories to share...I'm overwhelmed by the love and care...more stories to share later...for now...packing...see you all soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers