Friday, June 4, 2010

day 12 in Mexico Friday

Feeling very sick today...fluish...similar to chemo symptoms...side effects from the vaccine...shot number 2..all good...supposed to happen...not fun but happy it's working...I cried today as I said goodbye to the nurses and staff who will not be here on Sunday when I leave...it's already like family here...such an emotional day...saying goodbye and feeling sick...it's all good and important...I get so close to these people who are so loving and basically are possibly saving my life...

I have so much to do when I get home...a little nervous as my handyman has not called back...he's been out of town..anyone know of a great handyman who could put some things together quickly ...tomorrow and Sunday???

Love to all...see you soon...

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for you to be home <3
    I completely know what it's like to feel so close to the people who have helped/are helping with your healing and rescue - yes rescue for you too. Rescuing you from this disease - and it's why I still stay in touch with so many who were involved with my ordeal. Keep those connections, they will continue to be important to you as you celebrate your healing and increasing strength.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers