Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Day 10 In Mexico Wednesday

Dear Friends...

Another powerful day!!!

I am transformed here in so many ways...

This morning I was able to walk over and take yoga again from Javier.
After class...he said " Do you have a few minutes? I have some healing information for you..." I stayed and spoke with him in Spanglish...it worked well...he said, "I've been thinking a lot about you since Monday's class and I've done some research about your cancer and also about the feelings I get from you and about you..." It turns out he is also a Reiki Master...he teaches many people here about Reiki and has weekly healing sessions...He had observed me doing some healing energy work over my belly during a rest period in yoga and asked me about it...I shared with him my Reiki background and he was very pleased as that was part of what he wanted to share with me regarding healing...In addition he had 3 important tasks for me...

1. Use Clay on your belly for 1-2 hours daily ...his grandfather had pancreatic cancer and was told he would die in 3 months...he died several years later from a non-cancer issue...his Grandmother was a healer and she started clay therapy on him daily and she feels that is what healed him...
He also shared numerous healing stories about clay that had to do with many different ailments...it was touching and moving..
He gave me very specific instructions
2. Wheat grass...he  was also very pleased that I was already on that....
3. Visualization...his instructions were as follows:

Place yourself in a pink light as a sphere or circle several feet out from your body...at first you're alone and you only feel ..no thoughts or words or focus other than Love...he repeated LOVE at least 20 times...LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE....etc. He then said after you spend a while sending LOVE to you..then maybe you would like someone to join you...the first thought of a person is the right choice...let that person come in and send LOVE LOVE ect to you and that person....then allow as many people in to your circle as you wish or honor what comes to you....you can even have a parade he said...I love that part...and then do this everyday...send love to your body and mind and to everyone who comes to you...I didn't tell him I already do this...I was so touched by his passion and style of directions...I was and am so grateful...

He then went on to invite me to attend a Reiki healing tomorrow night...I hope I can go...He wants to have several practioners working on me ...He said ...this is on me ...My treat to you...

He is amazing...the yoga class structure is just ok...it doesn't matter ...it is filled with love and peace and at the end of every class is a chant that he repeated in English that basically translates as
" I am joy"
"I hear LOVE"
" I speak LOVE and pure words"

Then later in between treatments...I went out for a quick walk to the health food store to buy more walnuts for myself and one of the patients here and there was a man out front asking people to sign a petition...when he realized I wasn't the person to sign...he didn't say anything at first...then when I came back out ...he said..." You must remember that you must continue to smile your beautiful smile and to continue to show warmth from your eyes ....this is what will keep you healthy" I thanked him and it was difficult not to cry but I didn't and I said I know that so well ....it was auspicious...it felt like an omen....it felt beautiful!

I have had a full day of treatments and I had good news tonight about some blood work that came back....my hemoglobin improved a lot!!! And more good news in small ways but I'll take it...I have so much to prepare for before I go home on Sunday night and then when I get home to continue 5-6 hours of treatments per day...Even though here it's so much more...There will be ongoing expensive medications monthly ...I just have to know I will be provided for...one step at a time...

I receive another Thermography tomorrow although it's too soon..I'll probably come back here in one month and then again in 3 months for check ups...

Another shot tomorrow...I'm still only at 1/2 the dose and it made me that sick...he said that's great that my body is sensitive to it...it's another good sign that the vaccine is a good one for me...

Time to go take a shower and rest..I'm so grateful for every moment here...for everyone who made this possible I am humbled and commited to continue to teach about the power of LOVE for the rest of my life!!!

Thank you
Namaste

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what incredible people and experiences.
    I'm glad the doctor said your reaction to the vaccine is a good sign, because that was exactly my first thought when I read you were feeling fluey from it! Your immune system is reacting to it. I'm so glad my instinct was on target with what the doctor said :)
    Ahhhhh, I love you so much.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers