Saturday, June 19, 2010

another week has passed...

It's hard to believe another week has passed and I have been home almost 2 weeks from Mexico...I feel much more in sync with my treatments and it is feeling more doable than the first week...I'll be getting my 4th shot today ...not looking forward to not feeling well but ready for healing...I will also be starting classes again next week...a day at a time right now...Monday night Yoga in Vista at 6pm ...Tuesday and Thursday morning Blend at 9:15am  at Indigo Village in Encinitas...and Yoga on Thursday at 5:30 pm at the new Soul of Yoga...if you haven't seen the new Soul of Yoga you will be amazed...it is beyond beautiful!!!!! I'm hoping that the small of amount of work and connecting with my support system and sharing my support for you will be a positive energy exchange for the next 3 months...allowing my time to heal with the incredible time commitment of this treatment. I look forward to seeing you and sharing our love!

Please scroll to the right panel for all schedule info...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers