Monday, May 31, 2010

day 8 in Mexico Monday

I went to Yoga this morning...it was quite gentle...just the right pace for me...very different and yet not...heart felt and warm and friendly from each woman...The teacher's name is Javier and he does not look like a yoga teacher and yet ...it doesn't matter...obesity is a huge issue here...even for yoga teachers...I'm going to return on Wed and Fri...it's only a few minutes from the clinic...it's just right...the room is very dated and very moldy...many places are moldy here....at the beach and also lack of building care and maintenance...it makes me appreciate home so much more...

I had my first vaccine this morning ...I collected urine for several days and it's sent away to a lab to make an antigen/anitbody against cancer using my body's own information...this is being done also at Andersons Cancer Hospital in Texas...many people get well from just that treatment...open mind..open heart...allow healing to come ...I'm quite sore from the shot...my husband will have to give me the shots at home...unless one of you has experience giving shots and can come to see me once per week ...let me know..I can't give my own shot in my butt...too difficult and too queasy...I'm  feeling very sore in my butt and thigh and leg and fluish feeling...they say it can last a day ...some people don't feel anything...I'm going to go to sleep early...lots of wonderful things going in and going out...I've lost weight again...I had just gained 6 lbs from before and now losing again...eating very well and have a great appetite but still losing...not forever...I'm at an almost good weight for me...Ok...sending so much love and so much peace to everyone on this special day...I hear Soul of Yoga opened their new space today...it's beautiful...please go visit them soon ...Take care and talk to you tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers