Monday, May 24, 2010

Day 2 in Mexico

LONG day and it's only going to get more intense...

I went to get an ultrasound because they are numerous lymph nodes in my groin and some concerns about my neck...

Treatments so far have included and will continue to include coffee enemas
(special organic coffee not for drinking out of Canada)  2 enemas per day (only had one today) Laser treatments.....infrared treatments both sauna and other types...this heated cocoon type of heated treatment...light treatments ...homeopathic remedies....liquid vitamins ect...I also had a special appointment with a nutritionist because I'm allergic to everything and that has made them nervous...we have come up with a good plan...I felt like she understands how I eat and how to help me in a positive way...I met with the main Dr. Tony Jimenez and he is wonderful like Dr. Bahahdor...caring and loving and all of the good things that make this entire experience bearable. He also ran some specialized tests...more treatments and more tests as we go....I can't even remember how to explain them all...more involved than I have time to explain...

The blood work came back great....so weird and the ultrasound shows some concerns about the groin lymph nodes...not certain if the lymph nodes are malignant...the treatment is systemic so my treatment would be the same if they are or not...I had a test that shows so many things about the imbalances in my body...I have a chance due to how strong I am...I'll know within the 2 week period if I'm responding well...there is a protocol that is very intense ...about 5 hours per day ...they recommend strict follow through for 3 months ...then they check you again and see if the treatment is working...for some...you buy time...for some...remission...for others... it doesn't work...I hear story after story about healings here...even for some who are very very sick...I know I'm in the right place and I know I will be ok no matter what!!!!

I will get to the clinic by 8am and get back to my room about 8:30 pm and start all over the next day until I leave...it's long and intense and great....I also get to get some shots in a few days...a vaccine that is made from my own urine ...this vaccine is also being used at Anderson Cancer Hospital in Texas...it tests your antigens to the ca -125 ...we'll see...staying open...staying open...staying open...

What they want me to have ready at home will be costly and absolutely vital for my continued treatment...I know that many are continueing to send donations...it looks like I will need help for a while...I can't wait to reciprocate when I'm strong and I can be a giver again...as I know more ...I will share more...

Much love to everyone...must go to sleep...long and life giving days ahead...thanks for the emails...even if I don't have time to respond individually...it helps me so much to hear from you...

Love

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I feel the intensity through your words but it's good! I feel that it's good, that it's right. My neuropsychologist said today that she feels you'll pull through this and be well again :)
    Lots of people thinking of you <3
    Love you sooooooo MUCH!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers