Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Day 24 at Optimum Health

Wednesday ...ahhhhhh...Mary asked me to come see her today...she is starting her transition...it is clear to both of us and it's beautiful... we laughed...we cried tears full of warmth and love and appreciation that we have had such a beautiful bond together...she will be with me always...giving me strength for all that comes my way...please surround her with your pure light of intention of transparency and love...she is an angel on earth and will continue to be an angel...I love you Mary...thank you for all that you have shown me...the beauty of transition...the love that you share so easily with all of us!

Back to my room...juiced all day...small meal tonight...going to take a short walk to release and nourish my body and mind...I feel excited about being here this week...I feel excited to go back home and back to work next week...it's great to step away and realize again and again...how much I love what I do...see you all very soon...with my deepest love ...my whole being is healed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers