Sunday, May 23, 2010

I've arrived and I'm in my room

Hi everyone!

So far so good...I've arrived and have checked into my room as an outpatient and I'll be starting treatment tomorrow...preliminary testing was done today for some of what will be done tomorrow so getting a jump start is very helpful...it's a bit surreal to be here...I actually feel it takes more bravery for me to step outside of my comfortable home environment and risk this environment...I think I made the right choice to be at this clinic ...there were 2 patients who left Oasis of Hope because they were very upset about their care...it was a big...really nice environment but they only saw nurses and the drs were not available...they came down the street to Hope 4 cancer and they already see improvement after one week...these patients came in on wheelchairs...it feels very clinic like and yet very loving and happy...it's small and unassuming and very basic...it feels wierd and good and I know this must be what I need to do ...this is clear to me...my lymph nodes in my pelvis and my neck have grown...no pain but very much there...I have so much to face here and in general ....and I'm embracing this as an adventure..the hotel I'm staying in is called Deli Suites and it's run by a woman who is wonderful ...the majority of the people who stay here are going to clinics...it's very loving and hopeful...I also have free internet here so I'm really happy I brought my computer...so now...I can update easier and you can email me contstantly and I can communicate and this will help me so much...

I love you and I can't wait to come home with vibarancy and a miracle...

See you soon and talk to you daily or more!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful to read your posts. So glad you were able to bring your laptop! That makes writing much easier, I would think. My dad's praying for healing for you too because he knows how important you are to me. <3

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers