Sunday, May 9, 2010

Day 28 at Optimum

Sunday...today is also Mother's Day...Love you Mom!!! Everyday is Mother's Day...

I leave this morning...going home to integrate and to continue to take a day at a time ...live in the present moment and allow life to bring me to a place of deeper love...respect for others....deep peace in my entire being...and so grateful for all that I have been given...

The time here has been just right and although...I could say this could be better ...that could be better..it has been exactly what I needed as a step towards awareness without anxiety...

I look forward to re-connecting in person with you this week...I have another wonderful Buddhist workshop this coming full weekend...another opportunity to deepen for me!

Blood work on Friday...more info the following week...for now...staying in the moment of complete wellness and healing...I love my life!

Mary is still shining her external light with grace and beauty...I'm with you Mary...thank you for this gift of love and the radiance that extends out from you ....I feel you! I see you...forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers