Saturday, May 8, 2010

Day 27 at Optimum

An early entry...Saturday afternoon...
preparing to leave this place and integrate back into my real world...
I've had an amazing day today...walked this morning...same routine...sat out in the sun and soaked up pure healing...ran some errands and now just preparing to get up very early and pack my car...adding flats of wheat grass and sprouting items...sprouts are forever my friend...this was the perfect situation for me ...my anxiety about all that has happened has changed into peace...I'm ready to embrace my life with love and true peace in my heart...I have more love inside of me and I feel more love coming in...thank you again for sending me such healing during this precious time here...thank you thank you thank you...I'll write in the morning before I leave...then...it's back to the beautiful work that I get to do ...I'm stopping by to see my son for a Mother's Day hug and exchange of great energy and then ....unpacking and whew...integrating...so HAPPY...see you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers