Thursday, May 20, 2010

urgent news to share

Dear Friends,

With every part of my being...I was hoping that I would never have to come to this place of acceptance or the place of the reality of survival.

I came out of my experience at Optimum Health in a state of happiness and peace that I have never known. I'm grateful for that time and I was so sure that my blood work would reveal what my spirit was and is feeling.

What I do know is that my blood work cancer markers are rapidly increasing and that the cancer is spreading ...I now must quickly choose a treatment plan that requires a substantial amount of money. The fund raisers have been amazing and the contributions so helpful but no where near what I need to enter a treatment program.

I need to raise $35 thousand dollars immediately...I would like to borrow $5000 from 7 people or $2500 from 14 people or a combination of ...to equal that amount...I need this NOW...if I'm lucky enough to live a long life...I will pay everyone back either through the fund raisers that are still continuing ...or from my work hours and a pay back plan that we can arrange...if I'm not lucky enough to pay you back...then this would become a donation and each one of you will have to look at your own financial situation to know if you can risk that as a donation instead of a loan.

It is very hard for me to ask for so much at this time ...so much love has been shown to me in numerous ways and yet...I have to ask for more...I appreciate the consideration ...Please email me ASAP...

I plan to teach today...Thursday 5/21/10.

There are complications that could occur at any moment due to a bowel obstruction that is showing both on the CAT scan and the current symptoms I'm having...it also may be correcting on it's own and at this moment I feel good...I'm not in this moment feeling acute pain or discomfort.

I would love to see you at Blend this morning at 9:15 am and or in my  Yoga class tonight at Soul of Yoga in Encinitas at 5:30pm...

Due to the uncertainty of my situation...I don't know what my work schedule will be after today...I most likely will not be working for a while due to a treatment plan I will need to enter...I will keep in touch regarding all that is going on...

I haven't updated my blog recently but will do that from now on...

www.theinnerhouse.blogspot.com

There is so much I want to say ...so much love I want to share...so much gratitude and appreciation I wish to talk about and exchange with you...for now...due to the urgency of the moment...I just want to say I love you and thank you for all that you have meant to me in my life!

Love and peace to all,
Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers