Sunday, May 30, 2010

Wonderful day

I was able to walk a lot today...I also found a health food store close to the clinic ...a healthy restuarant which I won't need...it reminds me of the early health food stores...very dated and very limited...there was confusion here at the clinic kitchen about walnuts being the same as pecans...I was able to bring back healthy walnuts...and then I stumbled upon a yoga studio below the store. I'm going to check it out tomorrow morning before my treatments start...I'll let you know how it goes...I'm so excited to find it...also very dated looking and old and I hope wonderful...we'll see...I need to move more than walking...I don't have my sticky mat and I don't want to lie down on the hotel carpet...my towel isn't enough...love to everyone...

1 comment:

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers