Saturday, May 1, 2010

Day 20 at Optimum

Saturday ...what a special day!

Started off going to my masters level Reiki training...so special and so meaningful for me...a day of meditation...this also coincided with the yoga vista fundraiser...I had hoped to go there and spend 2-3 hours but the day was so full that I decided it would be best to show up and feel the love and am I glad I did...AMAZING love was in the house! I was loved up and down and all directions and then some...what a special day and what a special event that Sherry from Yoga Vista sponsored!!! I saw many familiar faces and some new one's too...I understand the earlier part of the day was also wonderful...Love to all who have participated with your presence ....your donations...your healing love...I feel it so deeply...thank you from the deepest part of me...I look forward to sharing yoga and special times again very soon!!!

Have a beautiful weekend...I have one more Reiki day so I'm going to rest and feel the continued energy flowing from this wonderful community!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers