Wednesday, May 26, 2010

day 4 in Mexico

I had a great day today...I took a walk for the first time... I need to exercise more...I will do that now that I have my bearings and I can tell it's very safe in the day time...

I have more treatments and more test results and more tests being done...I'm learning so much about my body...

I feel very very lucky that I found this place...so incredible!!!

I love you all so much...some emails are asking where I am...

HOPE 4 CANCER
Playas de Tijuana
Mexico

www.hope4cancer.com
Much love to all...going to bed soon...

Oh by the way...Earthquake last night( hotel room rocking )...I heard the epicenter was Coronado???? Also an Earthquake in Japan????

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, earthquake was on the news. There was a little one off the coast next to an island too so you definitely would have felt something.
    I've still only ever felt one tiny one a couple of years ago that felt like a big truck driving by. Nothing exciting. I'm kind of jealous! hehe.
    Can't wait to hear about what you're learning when your time there is over, if you feel like sharing :)
    Love you <3

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers