Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Day 23 at Optimum Health

What a wonderful day today... it started off the same way and then I took a trip to my house for a looooooooooooooooooot of laundry...whew...I had to miss my Qigong class because of it...darn...but I got bills paid and house stuff done and now I'm back ...I juiced all day and then had a salad tonight...YUMMY food...juice again tomorrow all day and a small dinner at night..same thing...sending much love to all of you...I'll be working next week starting Monday...clients that are scheduled will start again for the week and classes will resume...Blend on tues/thurs 9:15 am and Mon night yoga at vista 6pm and Thurs night yoga at Soul of yoga 5:30 pm...looking forward to seeing you all...I won't know the next step to take until blood work is done and I have more info...for now...in the present moment...living my life daily with gratitude and love and I feel fantastic so there you go...working regular hours and taking it one step at a time...I love you all...Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers