Wednesday, August 4, 2010

back home

I didn't have the procedure today...it is high risk and the only purpose of the biopsy is for testing compatibility for chemo...I haven't decided to do chemo yet...I have to talk to the dr's in Mexico after they review my recent tests...and I have to talk to dr. Bahador tomorrow to discuss all options...the radiologist also feels that it is too risky to do this procedure without a really good reason...they were happy I didn't do it when I said NO...I'll know after tomorrow and then I can make a more reasonable decision...I need to discuss the PET scan and the blood results in detail...I'm going to rest now...I'm still feeling pain...I don't really know why...it could be the tumors ...it could be the procedure from yesterday...it could be many things...for now...I'll rest and wait for my appt. tomorrow and I'll know more...much love to everyone...I feel your support...

2 comments:

  1. Wow Summer, so much!
    Blessings and love for the decisions you have to make and healing surrounding it all. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are in my arms held to my heart, all my love pours into you and surrounds you. I ache at your journey. I thank you for being so strong and our teacher. I Love you!
    A-HO All My Relations!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers