Sunday, August 22, 2010

follow up...what to say if you think I may be living????

Dear Friends,

My previous post was what to say if you think I may be dying?

This post....what to say if you think I may be living?

The key word here in if you THINK ...not that you KNOW.

What if we celebrate my living right now instead of preparing for my dying??? Can that happen?

A few of you are sending me to the journey of transition...a few of you are more comfortable preparing for my death rather than celebrating each moment of my living.

Illness brings out many fears in all of us! We are not good at it...we want to rush painful things along because we simply can't face it....what if I have several more years to live??? No one knows ....you all could transition before me....

It's wonderful and loving to send love to someone who is dying especially if we know...I know what my situation looks like and this may be true...it may also not be true....

Is it possible that we stay in the moment of what is ...not put our agendas onto what we want something to be or not be...or because this happened to so and so ...this looks like that with you ...so ....this is happening to you too....we are all different...My chemo nurse at the hospital was very clear about this for me...they said I have a strong life force and that although I was and am experiencing many challenges right now...they did not feel death...my own Doctors say the same thing...and yet...my very own friends are placing the death card on my table...

we are all so eager to make the pain go away that we push the sick person along and say ok...it's time now...go ahead and go....if we could push our pain out of the way....then we can feel better until the next thing in life comes up and does the same thing to us...

what if....we can truly learn to stay with what is....what if????

We may all be dancing again soon and celebrating many more years to come and then again...we may not be...either way we stay in the moment of what is...

I love you ...I love my friends who are scared and who are not dealing with this well....I  love you and I can only encourage you to stay with me in present time...I have made all of these mistakes but they don't help anyone...I have learned that....it's not easy but it's possible that we can change ....we can do better ...we can work on ourselves so we arrive stronger and truly more loving...we can change our weaknesses into strengths and arrive for all beings more loving and compassionate....we all can do this...

Make plans for living and surrender to when our time is for us to transition...that is all any of us can do...I'm scared a lot and then I'm ok again....I ask myself is this it? Is this the transition time for me? And I don't get an answer...from anyone....except my friends in fear...The psychics who have been called ...say they don't know....most of them see my life force strong and vibrant...so what do we do???

We lovingly stay in the moment...comfortable with uncertainty...it's ok that we don't know...it's ok that life sucks sometimes...its' ok that we may die or we may live....it's ok that we feel pain....it's ok...all of it teaches us to love and be present more deeply!!! Please be here with me...let's celebrate each moment...

Love to you

3 comments:

  1. :)))))))))))))
    I really feel that even if you transition... I don't feel death. You will continue to live. I will just miss you. But what's the point in starting to miss you before you're gone?? That seems like such a waste and just puts more sadness in my heart. No thank you! I'd much rather continue to love you living here with us now, and if it becomes time to be sad and miss you, I'll do that then. Not now. Now is time to love you and give you strength to help face your challenges and celebrate your wonderful, palpable life force that gives all of us strength too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Summer, It is Julie Hinze here. I am using my friend Betsy's computer. What if we both get well and dance in the streets until dawn? We are one together. I love you and think of you often. You are healthy and strong. Your article is a wonderful message for all to put into practice, now! I want to go shopping to buy you the wonderful foods you request and buy double, one for you and one for me. Right now, I am doing a training in Matrix energetics. It is about accessing infinite possibilities. I will ask Dani what your phone number is and call you. May you see the abundant full moon tomorrow and know that you are loved and smile when you think of all the love you express for mankind. Fluffy white clouds to warm your heart. Love, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summer,
    Your clarity, communication and love for all, lift me up!
    Gratefully,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers