Friday, August 20, 2010

completed second chemo

Wednesday I came home from the hospital...Thursday about 4am...went to ER due to severe pain and vomiting...came home...Friday...went to chemo...I'm seconds away from having a bowel obstruction surgery...the  stool part of the obstruction has cleared...all of the laxatives...oils that they gave me last week are cramping me and releasing...the cancer is pressing on the bowel and if the chemo doesn't work fast enough I have to have surgery...I have surges of pain and then it subsides...not sure what will happen...hopefully the chemo will start working and the cancer cells will shrink away from the bowel...I am hanging in there...it's very tough but my will is very strong...I must have been Hitler's girlfriend to have such karma in one lifetime to burn off....I just keep thinking for the greater good...for the greater good...so many beings in pain...I'm not the only one....Love to everyone...Summer

3 comments:

  1. so much strength... my goodness you are an inspiration to me and I know so many others. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not had the honor of personally meeting you but through our yoga community have found your blog. I read it every morning and it inspires me. You continue to show such strength, courage, and gratitude in the face of what many of us could not even bear. Your life is a blessing to so many, even those you have never met. And btw, you were never Hitler's girlfriend, my friend, you are only stronger than most of us to have chosen to burn off all your karma at once. I wish I could take away some of your pain. But I will do what I can by continuing to hold you in my prayers and send you much love and light. God is all around you and he loves you more than you know.
    Blessings,
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my precious Summer....you are the only person on the planet who could still show a sense of humor while enduring a bowel obstruction. You made me laugh out loud with your karma reference! I love everything about you.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers