Sunday, August 8, 2010

update

I won't be teaching this coming week...

I don't feel well enough to teach as I'm still in a lot of pain...I'm still making some serious decisions about my treatment protocol and perhaps more tests to help make that decision this coming week.

My friend Mary transitioned last Monday and her memorial is Tuesday...I want so much to feel well enough to be there...

PET scan  and blood work shows significant growth ...I talked to Dr. Bahador and to DR. Tony from Mexico and it looks like we are all on the same page ...I'll make a decision later today...

3 comments:

  1. Love and healing embraces for you my dear Summer. I am praying over your decision that God will lead you with the help of your doctors to the proper course of action. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers