Thursday, August 26, 2010

chemo today...

I just got home from having chemo...my blood work looks good..ca-125 will be done next week and a dr's appt as I take one week off of chemo...

I even went to Jimbos and had the energy to shop...I picked up items for a winter soup...for Summer in summer

I have made my soup...it's awesome

Organic Veggie broth low salt
Blended garbanzo beans ( great protein)
avacado
almond butter
red kale
spinach
yams


Can't wait to have it...I blended 1/2 of it in a blender and then poured it back in so everything will be very soft and easy to eat...normally I would want more raw food but I have to do a combination for now...I'm so excited to eat it

I have lost so much weight...the lowest I have ever been other than maybe a little girl...I'm really trying to get the calories in...wish me luck....

1 comment:

  1. there's a lot of fiber in this, maybe that's what caused the stomach upset?

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers