Sunday, August 1, 2010

no classes this week

I haven't contacted anyone yet but I wanted to let you know that I'm not going to teach any classes this week. I'll be sending out emails.

My symptoms are intense and I'll be getting testing done this week...I'll keep you posted as I know more...I'm very lucky that I'm not in the hospital ...I've been told numerous times to go to the ER but I don't want to ...I will if I have to ...but so far ...I'm dealing with my symptoms...I want to be in a peaceful environment...

Love to you...

2 comments:

  1. <3
    Take care of yourself. I know you will, the best way you can.
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Summer

    Sending mega Love and Light!!!

    God Bless!!!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers