Saturday, August 14, 2010

been in the hospital since Wednesday

Wednesday afternoon I was on my way to get chemo and when I arrived it was apparent to everyone that I was not ok...I was admitted to Scripps La Jolla Memorial...I've had many tests done while I'm here...I've also had many more challenges...not sure what to think about it all...I was supposed to come home today but my pain has increased and I have a fever. Yesterday I also started chemo in my hospital room...I feel ok from that first dose...we are trying to get this pain under control...I don't know when I'm coming home...Love to you...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Summer! I so hope you feel better soon and they can control your pain.
    We leave for houseboating tomorrow but I have you in my prayers and I will think of you when I see the meteor showers on Lake Powell. I will ask God to bestow his healing powers over you. Mat God bless you and keep you, Donna

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers