Friday, August 27, 2010

too much food

I ate only a small amount of my soup and my belly couldn't handle it...I was not feeling so good for the night...I have to be so careful...good intentions...small spoonfuls at a time throughout the day...I feel like I've had my stomach stapled...I'll keep experimenting...

I feel pretty good for having chemo...this chemo is the mildest chemo on all levels that I've ever had...once the biopsy info comes in ...I may have to switch to something more toxic...for now....it's all good...

Thanks again for all of the love and generous donations ...I just paid my bills for one more month...WHEW...

Have a beautiful day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ooph! So sorry all that yummy food was too much! One bite at a time. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers