Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day 11 at Optimum Health

Today started off the same and then I found out my dear friend Mary has been hospitalized for a bowel obstruction. She is not a candidate for surgery or more medicine. I went to see her and thank her for how much she means to me...how special she is...I will fight for my life in honor of her never having the choice I have right now in this moment. She never got the chance to eat healthy food and drink fresh juices...she never got a chance to leap with faith in a new direction...I will honor her by staying strong in my will to live ...I will make peace when it's my time and I will stay strong no matter what... I love you Mary and you will forever be in my heart...when it's your moment I will be there ...my heart is so full with love for you...may we all know love the way Mary has shown love to me and countless others...I have been blessed by her ...she is getting closer to her time and she is ready...beautiful and inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers