Sunday, April 25, 2010

day 14 at Optimum Health

Today was a different day...I have a similar routine in the morning as previously mentioned...then I went to the Buddhist Center to retrieve some items that I had left the week prior...was able to see and connnect with mentors whom I love!

Then I was supposed to see my son but the timing was off ...so...I'm preparing to continue the eating plan at home ...so I went to the container store and purchased some glass jars and such to aid me in the process...I rarely go down there...or over there ...it's amazing ....I'm so excited about glass jars...hee hee...this is what happens on a lot of wheat grass juice...

I feel great...inspired by the love and support that I feel in the community...I don't quite know what to say...everyone should feel what I feel right now and the world would be healed!

Enjoy the rest of this beautiful day...Love to you Mary...you're in my heart every moment...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers