Monday, April 26, 2010

Day 15 at Optimum Health

Monday ...today I woke up to my new room...I moved upstairs last night and what a difference...uplifing and bright and happy and I can do yoga and qigong with enough room ...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...so wonderful!

Very relaxed and calm day...I will be staying here an extra week...that was the original plan and then I thought it would be too much and now I realize that it's exactly what I need...so a full month on this discipline food regimine and then on to the next wonderful adventure...My body is loving this food and this way of life......

Some of you have asked me if I'm going to attend the yoga vista benefit day and it turns out that I have my masters level reiki training this weekend ...it has been planned for months and I can't change it...however...if I'm not too tired...I may come and visit in the early evening...around 5ish and say hi and share some love...thank you to all who will be going and to all who are there in spirit ...it is incredible to feel this support...

Have a wonderful night and I'll talk to you soon,
Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers