Thursday, April 15, 2010

first of the fundraisers to come...

Dear Friends,

I'm passing a long this information..if anything changes ...I'll post it...there will be other fundraisers coming if you can't attend this one...Yoga Vista and some yoga teachers have offered to create a gathering to celebrate the needs of a fellow yoga teacher and friend...I'm so grateful and touched. To receive is just as important as giving and I had to learn this especially from the past 4 years...I will continue to reciprocate the flow of giving and receiving...It's all about LOVE....thank you...

Hi all!  I am pulling together a list of classes/events for Sat, May 1st with all proceeds going to Summer.  If you want to teach a 1 hour class, $10 donation, with some kind of theme/specialty - let me know.  I would love to have a musical event to wrap up in the evening.

If you can make any treats, goodies we can sell... or if you want to sell any of your art, jewelry, creative items on a 50/50 split - let me know.  If you can work the front desk for an hour shift or so, let me know as well.

Time is of the essence, so I appreciate your support and understanding of this situation.  Thanks everyone!

--
Sherry Zak Morris
Owner, Yoga Vista Studio
319 E. Broadway Avenue
Vista, CA 92084
760-630-9642
Cell - 760-717-6262
www.yogavista.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers