Thursday, April 15, 2010

Day 5 at Optimum Health

I don't know why...but my energy level was better today...I didn't have to take one nap...I think there is a relationship with enemas and my fatigue...it's supposed to be opposite....ridding the body of toxins and feeling lighter and better...while that is true much of the time...I am having the opposite effect...I'm also concerned with an enema every day...I'm going to experiment...I think less for me might be more helpful...maybe every few days...I went to my interview for my bodisattva vows tonight...I got to see people I love so much and I also met new friends...it was wonderful to connect to an environment that is so helpful to me. I think having too much alone time when I don't need it is making me feel homesick and lonely. It's ok..I'm learning how to deal with that too...ongoing...It's not the kind of lonliness where you want to talk to people...it's knowing that the environment you have created at home ..at work...is in alignment and it feels like something is missing when you aren't there...I am so grateful for my home...my family..my friends..my work...I send love to everyone everyday and then some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers