Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Day Four at Optimum Health

Today my energy started off pretty good...then...around 10am I started crashing...took a nap out in the sun...and then went to have juice for lunch and couldn't keep my eyes open again...just waking up so I can go to a stretch class and have more juice...up and down with energy...it's supposed to be like this...it's why I came here...to have an environment to restrict calories even more...WOW...as Goldie Hawn said in private benjamin..." I just want to go to lunch"..in my case ...my lunch is not what she had in mind.....and this was my idea...my plan is to stay well and have a great life...I really have a hard time with missing my work and missing my friends and missing my home when I'm depleted...it was so helpful to go home yesterday...I do have a few things to accomplish while I'm here...I've been studying and preparing to take my boddisatva vows on Sunday....I have a meeting on thursday night and will officially take them on Sunday...I'm very excited to do this...I took the vows on my own years ago when I first started studying Pema's work...and then last year I took them again when I went to see the Dali Lama...and now in the lineage that I study...I will take them . I also have my masters level reiki workshop coming up at the end of my stay here. So I will also be preparing to embrace that as well! Both environments helping me to stay in alignment with the greater good...to stay when I'm uncomfortable ..I'm being tested at a deeper level and I know I can do this! Take care and I'll see you soon!

Love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers