Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day 17 at Optimum Health

What a great day! So many wonderful birthday messages...I spent a very simple day with my son in Ocean Beach walking around the farmers market ...talking and enjoying the change from North County to Ocean Beach to downtown etc. I used to live in P.B and O.B and then North County...it feels familier and yet so different...what a lovely day...

I've lost more weight so now Optimum Health is having me eat a few more calories without going off my plan...I've now lost 15 lbs...the good thing is I feel great and if I just built muscle again I think I would gain a few from that and then feel even better...I used to weigh about what I weigh now in college and when I was a runner... then I started to add weight lifting to my program and I slowly gained weight...now it feels like I'm returning to my real body size...I feel great...

Mary is at her home again with hospice assisting her and her wonderful family and friends surrounding her..she is happy.

Love to everyone and thanks again for the wonderful birthday wishes...it feels so good to feel so loved.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers