Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Day 9 at Optimum Health

Yesterday's entry pretty much sums up what I do here every day...sometimes I go to classes although I have been to the entire 3 week program so I pick and choose what seems the most useful. I find it more in my alignment to connect to going home once or twice per week for Qigong classes and to meditate on my own and to continue walking every morning with or without the group dynamic here. Yesterday was a great healing day...I had two formal healings yesterday and it was very helpful and helped me sleep last night. I start the 3 day juice diet again...this program is all low calorie but sometimes it's in juice form and sometimes in raw form as salads etc. Today begins the juice form again...I've also been reading...it all keeps me busy in the strangest way...love to everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers