Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day 16 at Optimum Health

I woke up more fatigued this morning so I took my time ...no walk...no morning exercise...just took my time with all of the other things that one does here at Optimum...it worked...my energy returned and I had my juice...took juice with me and headed home for laundry and Qigong...I feel great...I juiced all day and then a small meal tonight...I feel so much better...ready to go to bed earlier tonight...My birthday is tomorrow...53...it feels so random...I'm going to quietly celebrate...have a great sleep and a wonderful wednesday...Love to all...

1 comment:

  1. Happy happy birthday!!!
    I meant to tell you two weeks ago, Jan and Dr. Marriot say hello :)
    Have a wonderful day!
    Much love.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers