Saturday, April 24, 2010

Day 13 at Optimum Health

I had a wonderful day today...Saturdays are very relaxed here...I stayed up so late last night full of energy that I needed some extra time this morning...took my time with everything...meditation...enemas....walking...eating...relaxing...and then I ran some needed errands and connected with my husband and ran into a few friends...heard some wonderful music ...unexpected...and just felt great ...loved...supported...and very happy!  Have a restful sleep and I'll be in touch...Love to all...the healing is happening...or as we say..has happened! I've lost 13 pounds on day 13 ...pretty cool ...although, I'm thinner...I feel full of wonderful nutrition...it will all balance out soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers