Sunday, April 18, 2010

day 8 at optimum Health

What a wonderful day today!
I started as I normally do...with wheat grass juice...then back to my room for a cup of tea ( not an optimum health menu) I have it on my own...then a 45 min or more walk around the grounds...then back to my room for a wheat grass enema...shower...breakfast...and sitting out in the sun reading...getting ready for my vows to come...back in my room to dress up for the occasion...very exciting and then off to pick up lunch to take with me and then to the buddhist center to prepare...at 1:30 ish myself and 3 others took our bodisattava vows...it was wonderful! Then I stayed to support the additional 9 students taking their refuge vows...this is a non-monastic lineage so to take these vows is a bit different than if I were a young child in more of a monastic setting of buddhism. It was a wonderful day...back to my room...more wheat grass juice...more yummy food and then soon to go to bed and read...love to all of you...starting my second week today...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers